• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone interested in a small Different SHAZAM Collection(some MJ INSERTS)

25 posts in this topic

I have yet to descide to sell, it is my only copy for now. How big a stack of UK books? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

If you are seriously interested i will dig them out for you. Of course no commitment on your part but their in storage and hard to find so i need to know if it is worth the time. I haven't looked at them in 10 years but im guessing about 35 books. Mostly from the 80's with a few from the 70's as well as some from the early nineties. I would also sell them if you don't want to trade.

Wait I have two large items up for auction on ebay if either one of them sells I will be interested. My funds are limited at the moment. They close this sunday. There are 5 people watching them so It looks like there might be some last minute bidding going on. In case any one is curious look for Star Trek Phasers or Seller bakr3 to see what I selling too lazy to link them.