• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guy In Superman Costume Nabbed As Foot Fetishist in NYC

9 posts in this topic

He’s not so much a superhero, but he’d definitely qualify as a super-freak.

Cops in New York City finally got a leg up on a freaky foot fetishist who got his giggles fondling women’s tootsies while wearing a Superman getup, the New York Post reports.

Sean Cumberbatch was charged with menacing, forcible touching and harassment after he couldn’t keep his mitts off the hooves of unsuspecting ladies.

The super-zero was first busted in April when he chased down a woman in his super-dude duds, sat on the sidewalk in front of her, wrapped his cape around her legs and snatched one of her sandals.

When the one-shoed woman hobbled after him, he chucked the sandal back at her.

Since then, he’s been suspected in a string of foot-caressing ambushes, but thanks to the pavement-pounding work of the police, fair-footed females in New York have nothing more to fear.

------------- Makes you proud don't it? tongue.gif

I worked at Circuit City in college. A woman came up to me once complaining about a guy in the CD section, pretending to have dropped change in a woman's shoe, and asking her to take her shoe off to look. When I went up to check it out, there he was doing it to another lady. He was scroutched on the ground, while some lady was taking off her shoe! Weirdos!

I worked at Circuit City in college. A woman came up to me once complaining about a guy in the CD section, pretending to have dropped change in a woman's shoe, and asking her to take her shoe off to look. When I went up to check it out, there he was doing it to another lady. He was scroutched on the ground, while some lady was taking off her shoe! Weirdos!
893whatthe.gif So did you ask that guy to leave? What is the proper etiquette in dealing with something like this? Does Emily Post have any suggestions? confused.gif

Why don't they just read Leg Show, Foote Fetish Magazine, Foot Cuties, Foot Buddies, Foot Ranch, or the other ones and stay at home, geesh!! That's what I do, except I like to read 50+ Magazine!!