• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What would you do with this Batman #232?

25 posts in this topic

I received a copy of Batman #232 that was graded by the seller as a VF, it actually looks more like a VF/NM with one minor thing that the seller did not mention, the lower staple is detached from the cover foreheadslap.gif

I paid a little over $100 for it and can return it if I want to. What would you do,

keep the comic, and what would you grade it as? Qualified VF/NM or, downgrade it to a VG? Also, what would be the most that you would pay for a copy in this condition?

Thanks

Ben

There is only one thing you can do with this book. Get a pen and cross out the word "Bat" on the cover and write in "Spider" instead. Then you can donate it to ScarletSpiderFan.

I received a copy of Batman #232 that was graded by the seller as a VF, it actually looks more like a VF/NM with one minor thing that the seller did not mention, the lower staple is detached from the cover foreheadslap.gif

I paid a little over $100 for it and can return it if I want to. What would you do,

keep the comic, and what would you grade it as? Qualified VF/NM or, downgrade it to a VG? Also, what would be the most that you would pay for a copy in this condition?

Thanks

Ben

There is only one thing you can do with this book. Get a pen and cross out the word "Bat" on the cover and write in "Spider" instead. Then you can donate it to ScarletSpiderFan.

yay.gif Not a bad idea.

But before you do, you have to charge him for it, rather then donate.

I'd say the book is worth $300. sumo.gif