• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hey drbanner, check these out...

14 posts in this topic

We had those 4 months ago! How about Hulk cereal, slippers, toothbrush, puzzles, underoos and jammies, posters, pez candy things, etc. They started the marketing way early and my 5 year old is in Hulk frenzy! He ran around in his Hulk jammies tonight yelling Hulk Smash at the dog and cat! I blame marvel.

We had those 4 months ago! How about Hulk cereal, slippers, toothbrush, puzzles, underoos and jammies, posters, pez candy things, etc. They started the marketing way early and my 5 year old is in Hulk frenzy! He ran around in his Hulk jammies tonight yelling Hulk Smash at the dog and cat! I blame marvel.

The HULK has turned into a marketting whore

My family was expecting something a' la Lucky Charms too. But nope, the Hulk cereal tastes more like Sugar Smacks.

Killer! My daughters (3, 6) bought me a box of the new Hulk cereal for my 10-year anniversary last week. And since I'm sending the family to Grandma's house all next week, I'll become "Bachelor Boy" and can eat these for dinner...every night if I have to! grin.gif

might have to get me a pair.

Hey Longswordsman, is your avatar the cover to "Screaming for Vengeance"? That's another thing I get to do next week...dust off my Les Paul and pull out all my gadgets and toys and rock the neighbors world!

You would think after all this time with licensing and merchandising someone would make Hulk's Trademark Purple Tattered Pants for people to wear...Man maybe I should talk to some clothing makers. Sounds like a fun idea if not just for Halloween 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Screaming for Vengeance indeed banner. I too rock to the 80's/90's metal ala Priest, Maiden, VH, Megadeath, etc. Comic Books, Heavy Metal, PS2 and my chick still digs me. Man what did I do to deserve this? smile.gif

nice to see others play too.i have a ibanez,esp custom,and a gibson flying v the only problem is i play left handed and it is a 893censored-thumb.gif to have to pay more to get left handed.now if i can just be as good as steve via one day 893crossfingers-thumb.gifconfused.gif yeah right

Well, the Flying V is symmetrical so that shouldn't cost more, right!?!? My first electric guitar was a dark red Ibanez Destroyer, as seen in the ubiquitous mid-80's era Iron Maiden poster. I do believe there are others here that play, including the head grader himself! Or so I hear... gossip.gif

Screaming for Vengeance indeed banner. I too rock to the 80's/90's metal ala Priest, Maiden, VH, Megadeath, etc. Comic Books, Heavy Metal, PS2 and my chick still digs me. Man what did I do to deserve this?

Heh Heh... Heh Heh... Washing the Dog! Washing the Dog! ... Heh Heh... Cool...

well the flying v is right handed so on that one i just put the strings on backwards tongue.gif those ibanez destroyers are nice.i always wanted to get an ibanez iceman like paul stanly of kiss plays but never got around to it.