• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB Avengelyne Vol 2

12 posts in this topic

I am looking for a copy of Avengelyne Vol 2 #2(B) Its has Darkchylde on one side and a Pregnant Photo cover on the other.

I got it smile.gif What's it worth smile.gif

Yeah, I've got it too, the photo prego cover and the art prego cover. I've actually got a huge Avengelyne set that I'm gonna sell one of these days. Yeah, Cathy Christian was hot. Before being the Avengelyne model she appeared for several years at the San Diego con as a Vampirella model. I believe she married one of the Image dudes. She also did some nice photos for the Avengelyne card set, but her best work was on the Avengelyne swimsuit/lingerie issues which were half art/half photos of her. devil.gif

I am looking for a copy of Avengelyne Vol 2 #2(B) Its has Darkchylde on one side and a Pregnant Photo cover on the other.

I got it smile.gif What's it worth smile.gif

How much do you want for it..I almost bought it from mycomicshop.com . I hesitated though and now its sold out.. Its the last one I need of avengelyne..

I have the reg cover and the art prego cover.. now I just need the photo prego cover..

Nope unless you have some darkchylde books.. I dont need any.. In fact I am bidding on a lot of comics on ebay.. I fully intend to win these unless the price gets out of hand.. I only want 3 books out of the lot and there are 25.. The rest of them are vamperlla books.. Maybe I could sell them for like $1 each or something..

I may start collecting fathom beacause I like the artwork. not sure yet though..