• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bigfiver's BA horror and other Bins.... loads of classics!

27 posts in this topic

Hi all,

As I make my big push to complete the DC Big Five War runs, I have decided to offer some nice Bronze Age stuff here on the boards.

I will quote shipping after the books are bought, but rest assured this will be cost only... I do not markup shipping.

And of course, everything is 100% guaranteed. Any problems with your order, and I will take them back no questions asked.

First takeit.gif gets it!!!

Shep

Wonder Woman #199 8.5 Great copy of a classic book. Very light wear at right cover edge and tiny crease at upper right corner. Nice copy. $40 SOLD!

ww199f.jpg

ww199b.jpg

Not a high grade group, but a nice set to have nonetheless. Classic covers and great art by Toth and DeZuniga. All three issues for $45 SOLD!!

Sinister House of Secret Love #2 8.0

shsl2f.jpg

shsl2b.jpg

Sinister House of Secret Love #3 6.5 Strucutally very nice, but showing tanning at edges. Alex Toth art.

shsl3f.jpg

shsl3b.jpg

Sinister House of Secret Love #4 7.5 Structurally very nice, but showing tanning at edges.

shsl4f.jpg

shsl4b.jpg

House of Secrets 103 9.0 Classic Wrightson cover. Would grade 9.2+, but there are a few light fingerprints on the surface, right centre cover. Can’t see them on the scan, but don’t want them to be a surprise. Super copy. $30

hos103f.jpg

hos103b.jpg