• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TomG needs last names of the Philly Phorum Dinner participants

18 posts in this topic

Tom Gordon of Gemstone needs last names of the Philly Phorum Dinner participants for a news blurb? Please copy and paste the list in a new post with your last name added if its not listed already. If you know someone else's, list it too... and continue on...

Bruce Coller........Bronzebruce13

David Matteini....... DAM60

Rui Almeida ............Ariamus

Kevin Boyd .........Kevthemev

Jeremy Ruden ......Buena Vista

Sam ..........Yertle

Chris Cormier .........Chrisco37

Brian .........Foolkiller

Tom Pellechio..........RedSkull

Dan Cusimano...........FlyingDonut

Ted Van Liew ...........of Superworld

Bob Storms...........of High GradeComics

Tom Gordon of Gemstone needs last names of the Philly Phorum Dinner participants for a news blurb? Please copy and paste the list in a new post with your last name added if its not listed already. If you know someone else's, list it too... and continue on...

Bruce Coller........Bronzebruce13

David....... DAM60

Kevin Boyd .........Kevthemev

Jeremy Ruden ......Buena Vista

Sam ..........Yertle

Brian Ketterer .........Foolkiller

Dan Cusimano...........FlyingDonut

Ted Van Liew ...........of Superworld

Bob Storms...........of High GradeComics

Almost there...

Bruce Coller.............Bronzebruce13

David Matteini......... DAM60

Kevin Boyd .............Kevthemev

Jeremy Ruden ........Buena Vista

Sam Grimes ............Yertle

Dan Cusimano.........FlyingDonut

Ted Van Liew ..........of Superworld

Bob Storms..............of High GradeComics

Tom Gordon of Gemstone needs last names of the Philly Phorum Dinner participants for a news blurb?

Don't answer! I have it on good authority it is for blackmail purposes! They even had a sound enhanced hi-8 camera going the whole time!

::yeah yeah - made a grammar correction::

It's a wrap...

Bruce Coller.............Bronzebruce13

David Matteini......... DAM60

Kevin Boyd .............Kevthemev

Jeremy Ruden ........Buena Vista

Sam Grimes ............Yertle

Dan Cusimano.........FlyingDonut

Ted Van Liew ..........of Superworld

Bob Storms..............of High GradeComics

Seriously Bruce, it'd be pretty funny if you told him to refer to you as BronzeBruce13 in the blurb tongue.gif

Brian

I thought about it since just about everyone refers to me that way. Even people I talk to/work with frequently use the Ebay name (less the "13")??? Only a few refer to me as just "Bruce"... while many call me "bronze" or "bru". It doesn't really matter to me, but when my website is up, the name recogntion may be a positive factor that I never counted on. I guess BronzeBruce (less the "13") is "catchy"? and easy to say/remember.

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Seriously Bruce, it'd be pretty funny if you told him to refer to you as BronzeBruce13 in the blurb tongue.gif

Brian

I thought about it since just about everyone refers to me that way. Even people I talk to/work with frequently use the Ebay name (less the "13")??? Only a few refer to me as just "Bruce"... while many call me "bronze" or "bru". It doesn't really matter to me, but when my website is up, the name recogntion may be a positive factor that I never counted on. I guess BronzeBruce (less the "13") is "catchy"? and easy to say/remember.

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I just call you "Da Comic Man". I was there. I was in the back. I waved. Didn't you see me??

No..but I'll try to make it next year if you folks are going to do this again. I just couldn't swing it this time.

BTW - I just this morning emailed this letter to Maggie of CBG for hopeful publication 893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wizard World East – A Fanboy’s Review

David Matteini

This past weekend I made my first venture to a major con: Wizard World East at the Philadelphia Convention Center. It was great! When I first got to the convention center I was amazed at the sheer size of the space and the variety of the attractions. There were booths set up for DC, Marvel and Crossgen where fans could get the latest news and meet some of their favorite creators. There were also tons of dealers with a varied selection of material. Whether you are into the 50-cent books to the high-grade silver age to comic related toys there was really something for everyone. The celebrity guest list was deep and I was shocked to see how long the line was for Stone Cold Steve Austen.

The highlight for me was the opportunity to meet some of my favorite comic book creators. I met Jim Lee (one of my all time favorite artists), Peter David (one of my all time favorite writers) and Maggie! I would have liked to meet more of my favorite creators, but found that many of the people on the acclaimed guest list were there only for very brief and specific times. I would like to have met Bart Sears, Chuck Dixon, Andrea Di Vito, and John Cassiday but none of them were accessible on Saturday afternoon. I was able to add some nice pieces to my collection including a beautiful piece of Jim Lee original art and some Batman comics from Highgradecomics.com and Superworldcomics.com. I also attended the CGC Forums (click on “boards” from the cgc home page – www.cgccomics.com) dinner and was able to meet some fellow comic enthusiasts who I had previously only known through their posts. A special thanks to Steve Borock and “BronzeBruce13” for organizing the event and of course to Wizard for deciding to have a Wizard World East!