• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any Thor fans out there..?

24 posts in this topic

I take it you enjoyed the Simonson run?

they're still in transit foreheadslap.gif

4 weeks down and 5 more to go.....

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

M-bag...what can I say.....cheap and reliable, but oh-so-slow confused-smiley-013.gif

Just ordered my last regular Thor issue on MileHigh... So with Thor 190 I have a complete Thor set.

Now for those last 20-ish of JIM I still need...

Congratulations !

There is a seperate thread for complete runs or series on the main board.

Heh..I just bought my very first Thor comic about two weeks ago....so hopefully I'll be able to post the same message in about a year's time

grin.gif

Thor; certainly a favorite of mine. Esspecially in JIM's and the run with Wal Simonson in the mid 80's. His first appearance (JIM 83) has slipped through my fingers several times. I'm looking for one, so if anyone has one for sale you know where to find me.