• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What do you think about this? Has anyone bought a lot before?

4 posts in this topic

I've seen them post similar 50 page lots several times and am so intrigued to purchase a lot from them. Has anyone tried it?

It's almost like those 1.00 grab bags when you were a kid. I'm thinking of taking the plunge on this auction.

What do you think I'll end up with?

Ebay auction for lot of 50 miscellaneous pages

What do you think I'll end up with?

From experience...C R A P.

I made the mistake of taking part in one of their auctions about 6 years ago, and not only were the misc. pages DUNG, they were unidentifable for the most part and I never got the "featured" page that you see in the auction listing.

Short and simple.....you get what you pay for, and sometimes, you don't even get that.

Chris

In all honesty, it will probably be pretty poor material. And unlike the $1 grab bags, there is no "premium" item randomly inserted in it.

These guys have been in the business for a long time, and if they can't sell the stuff, well lets just say you will get $300 worth. 6 bucks a page. If you are looking for quanity, not quality, this could be the way to go

OR try searching Artist Choice for cheap pieces. They are cheap little gems to be found, you just have to look. Better yet, wait for one of Spencer's occasional sales. TONS of $10-$20 pages.

If you do buy, let us know what you got. Good Luck.