• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA & SA Odds and Ends

1 post in this topic

Hello to all. I am new here, but have a few books I would like to sell, mostly lower grade Golden Age stuff, but figure someone might want it for reading or to fill some holes. I have not figured out how to post picutres here, but if you want some, I can always take them with my digital camera and email them to you. Here is what I have for your consideration...

Kid Colt Outlaw #83 Good OPG $6 My Price $3

Adventures into the Unknown #122 Good OPG $6 My Price $3

Boy Meets Girl (Canadian Ed) #5 Good/Very Good OPG $12 My Price $6

Black Diamond Western (Canadian Ed) #27 Good OPG $13 My Price $5

Daredevil Comics (Lev Gleason Publications) #92 Very Good/Fine OPG $24 My Price $12

Brides in Love #5 Good OPG $4 My Price $2

Romantic Story #36 Good OPG $7 My Price $3

Archie's Joke Book #192 Fine+ OPG $8 My Price $5

DC Comics Digest #1 Tarzan (1972) Fine+ OPG $??? Offers?

Fantastic Four #250 Very Fine/Near Mint OPG $5 My Price $2

(I have about 8 copies of this issue - offers on all?)

The following books have neat 3 ring binder holes at the left side spine otherwise they are Good or Good+. The issues are:

Boy Comics #63

Daredevil Comics #72, #75, #77 and #79

Judy Canova #1

$3 each on the above or offer on the lot?

Thank you for taking a look. Paypal is ok. Money order or personal check too. Shipping will be reasonable - just check with me. Again, no barn burners here folks, but although in "good" these issues are not baddy mauled or de-faced.

Karl.