• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Man fans rejoice.....we have a release date !

39 posts in this topic

There is only one mustache for the job and that's Tom Selleck.

sign-funnypost.gif

Selleck doesn't usually have a mustache anymore.

Besides, he's gotten too old.

How about Ralph Fiennes at Iron man?

That's one no one probably ever considered.

Think about Stark is that he is a playboy. Chiselled good looks and a square jaw. Very much like myself.

The moustache was a 60's fashion thing that stuck with him. He wouldn't need it in the movie

another sign-funnypost.gif

Well, if anyone understood my Ralph suggestion, you must!

There is only one mustache for the job and that's Tom Selleck.

sign-funnypost.gif

Selleck doesn't usually have a mustache anymore.

Besides, he's gotten too old.

How about Ralph Fiennes at Iron man?

That's one no one probably ever considered.

Yeah i know he's too old looks like they'll have to go a few years younger and cast Ron Jeremy.

Who would we like to see cast as Tony Stark? I used to think Tom Cruise would have been a good choice but recently he's become a bit of a quack.

Cruise would have been great, but as he bowed out long ago:

Jim Caviezel

The guy can not only act, but he looks like Stark as well.

Jesus Christ, that's a lousy idea! foreheadslap.gif

27_laughing.gif

Seriously, Caviezel isn't bad, but guys like Selleck or Fiennes are way too old. I'm sure they'll go with a somewhat younger Tony Stark. Not Peter Parker young, but not "old" either.

As mentioned, the mask is a big problem, so I'd bet that there's gonna be a lot of Tony Stark in the pic.

As for the 'stache, I couldn't care less about that...

Seriously, Caviezel isn't bad, but guys like Selleck or Fiennes are way too old. I'm sure they'll go with a somewhat younger Tony Stark. Not Peter Parker young, but not "old" either.

As mentioned, the mask is a big problem, so I'd bet that there's gonna be a lot of Tony Stark in the pic.

I don't know... another lead rold for Burt Reynolds (if Selleck is not available)?

R. Fiennes is only 44

What about his brother Joseph? He's 36 but looks younger.

He's a good actor too!

I don't know... another lead rold for Burt Reynolds (if Selleck is not available)?

Great idea when I was younger I couldn't tell the difference between the two.

I'd like to see Clive Owen in the role. They'll almost certainly choose someone younger, but he can play that cocky arrogance that the role requires. He'd be very believable as a filthy-rich industrialist.

I'd like to see Clive Owen in the role. They'll almost certainly choose someone younger, but he can play that cocky arrogance that the role requires. He'd be very believable as a filthy-rich industrialist.

You literally took the words out of my mouth as I had said the exact same thing (cocky arrogance) but deleted it when I mentioned Ralph.

I didn't want to offend any Iron man fans though!

poke2.gif