• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NY Mag: Why the Art Market Can't Crash (And why it will anyway)

49 posts in this topic

Good afternoon all.

In regards to this KK shill nonsense, well Arch can look into it, email, ip (fixed I might add, very easy to identify as not being a KK) all he wants - additionally

The opinions of "clickhere" expressed herein do not state or reflect those of "KK" and are are his own opinions. "clickhere" makes no warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, or process expressed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.

Wish all you want "delio", but no KK here, not that easy for you.

And I love how you us that as an excuse to avoid the fact that YOU are the one throwing out crappy statements like the one above. Are you skipping class and smoking in the bathroom while you came up with that?

I don't post much, but I do find the enough time to read all the OA post. And yes, you are like listening to a broken record.

Personally I hope that OA prices stay flat, so I can keep buying and enjoying, and maybe I was wrong to say my art should be buried with me, because I plan on being cremated when I die. smile.gif

Peace & Love All, well almost all!

IP addresses can be changed. hi.gif

Wish all you want "delio", but no KK here, not that easy for you.

Great, then you'll have no problem posting some of your OA for everyone to see! popcorn.gif

Cold

You sure you haven't practiced in the court of law? poke2.gif

Hey think what you want, I have better things to do than get in a "it's not me" debate.

But if it makes ya'll feel better, waste your time, keep hatin and keep contributing ALL that witty banter.

And actually, I have a CAF gallery, just choose not to share it over here.

OK that is enough of my day wasted on that. Going to go make more money, to buy more art.

People may say what they want but I really appreciate Gene's posts - I akin him to sober second thought. There is definitely a potential for a group think mentality in any collectibles forum. Most of the people here, whether it be comics, or comic art are emotionally and financially invested to some degree - while this is all well and good, if the only discourse you have about collectibles is with others who share this passion, or bias, then how are you ever going to ascertain a practical and healthy frame of reference.

Like it or not, comics and comic art now operate in a market and every market has principles of escalation and deflation. A crash may not occur in either market in a similar fashion to the fine art market, however by that same token It would be pretty irresponsible to think or argue that comics and comic art are going to sustain a level of prepetual escalation.

But if it makes ya'll feel better, waste your time, keep hatin and keep contributing ALL that witty banter.

What hatin? I just gave you a very simple way to prove you`re not a KK shill. confused-smiley-013.gif

And actually, I have a CAF gallery, just choose not to share it over here.

27_laughing.gif And there is all the confirmation we need. thumbsup2.gif

Hello again, KK, you psychopathic misanthropic POS! flowerred.gif