• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Iron Man KING SIZE SPECIAL #1 (having trouble)

6 posts in this topic

Yeah, I see what you mean...not sure about that either. I'd have to guess 5.5/6.0, tho it's much nicer overall? confused-smiley-013.gif I want to say 6.5 but just not sure a missing piece like that is allowed in grade.

I have a golden age book with tiny holes in the spine that graded a 7.5. What really kills it is the back cover creasing. I'd say 5.5 only because the front presents very well. If not for the back, I'd say 7.0-7.5 with the spine ding.

I have a slabbed 7.0 with a much bigger piece than that missing from the spine.

I'm not saying this is a 7.0 though. The back looks like the top was wrinkled up and smoothed out by hand.

The corners are nice though, and the front looks great. I'd say about a 6.0

I have a golden age book with tiny holes in the spine that graded a 7.5. What really kills it is the back cover creasing. I'd say 5.5 only because the front presents very well. If not for the back, I'd say 7.0-7.5 with the spine ding.

I'm not sure everyone noticed the BC trauma - that takes it out of a FN imho, I'll go 5.0 due to other positive qualities of the book - most unfortunate, but they are two significant defects.