• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone been to the WW Chicago Thursday "Premier Night"?

14 posts in this topic

I'm considering attending if it's worth it. What can I expect if I go? Are all the dealers set up with all their inventory, or will my night consist of being asked to help unload long boxes from dealer trucks? stooges.gif Anyone who attended last year I'd like to hear your impressions. Thanks.

I have gone...best night out the entire show personally. Best way to get on commission lists for those that are setting up, exclusives are easier to get and signatures are extremely easy to get.

If I would have missed Thursday last year, I would have had to spend more time than I wanted the next 3 days to take care of all I did on Thursday.

I have gone...best night out the entire show personally. Best way to get on commission lists for those that are setting up, exclusives are easier to get and signatures are extremely easy to get.

If I would have missed Thursday last year, I would have had to spend more time than I wanted the next 3 days to take care of all I did on Thursday.

As long as you get my books done. makepoint.gif

you going to stay more than 2 hours at chicago thedude?

27_laughing.gif yeah, actually my plan is to be there Thursday, Friday and Saturday..and maybe a little bit Sunday, so I'll be in Chicago the whole weekend.. can't wait..