• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman 233

10 posts in this topic

Just curious as to what the story with Superman 233 is?

According to the census:

1 9.6

11 9.4

11 9.2

4 9.0

Is it particularly tough in grade? Is it just not worth the time/effort to get certified?

Any thoughts as to its worth in 9.4 and 9.2?

Thanks,

DAM

Think I saw a 9.4 go over $500 on eBay about a year ago. Believe greggy picked up a 9.2 for only $125(?) at Heritage, but you'll want to ask him.

and it think i ended up selling it for like....100 bucks on ebay....but the popularity of that cover is so, that it is anyone's guess as to where it will end up at. I remember that there was this seller that had a really sharp copy that was shown in that "comic keys style of scan" that went over 225.00.....i forget the exact amount....but this was also an ungraded copy..beautiful book....

you know Dave, I think we did.,...the guy that you introduced me to that had some really high grade books that you have dealt with had a nice copy...but not killer...I sent you a PM message regarding this book.