• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Amazing Spider-Man 22 (Ditko, 1st Priness Python) VG+ *SOLD*

6 posts in this topic

Nice copy, solid VG+. No major flaws, just some overall general wear. Biggest flaw is the obvious miscut (no, this book has not had a botched amateur trim job -- was not previously owned by Jason Ewert, but it's got the worst production trim job I've seen on a Silver Age Marvel! 27_laughing.gif ). Small nick on back cover. Paper is creamy and supple, not brittle or tan. Staples are attached firmly at cover and centerfold.

Yours for the low, low price of $40 (shipping paid within continental US). Want to haggle? PM me an offer!

news.gif SOLD!

1286833-asm22.jpg

1286833-asm22.jpg.1c84bbec4e271d9c86657b8da64c3b1b.jpg

Major miscut...

Does it fit into a standard SA bag/with board OK without any bending or twisting?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

RHINO

You did an OUTSTANDING job!!! LOVE this comic book!!! So what it has a ding on the back cover! You told us about that!!!

You and the other CGC Forumites are making it IMPOSSIBLE for me to quit this great hobby! I LOVE it!!!

CAL the Collector!!! :applause: