• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shill?

55 posts in this topic

Someone just PM'd me - they wanted to see the entire auction - not just the bid history page

Just click on the item number in the upper right hand corner and it will show that the Seller is based in the Land Down Under...

CAL makepoint.gif

Of course this was a shill bidder.

CAL foreheadslap.gif

You're out of line. Just because the guy didn't see the $75 reserve in the description, nothing about his bid history says shill

BID HISTORY

Methinks SLEDGEHAMMER be a shill hisselffffff

CAL sumo.gif

You couldn't think your way out of a box.

I just glanced over your 120 or so posts - eerily similar to Read 'em/slab/'em/hero_type_Man/Infinite whatever...

Now you have a chance right here and right now to explain your sudden attacks on me or I will assume you ARE another shill that will be removed shortly...

CAL 893naughty-thumb.gif

" You're out of line" is an attack?

OK How about this.."You're a paranoid nutcase." 27_laughing.gif

OK you win - that is close enough for all I need.

Thanx and see ya before the fireworks begin back on the eBay comics Board when I celebrate something that might happen - someone getting NARU'd.

CAL popcorn.gif

I'm a little confused, Cal, you know I rarely post on here, but a few people pointed me to your post. You come to the comics board and complain about how you are treated, some of us try to welcome you...you get all ...well, focussed on past events ..most of which YOU started....and ignore the nice stuff....and then this...

For someone who spends all this energy talking about other people reporting posts, and complaining about the character of people who report posts, it sure sounds like you have been doing some things that you complain about in others...Did you really think no one from comics would see you here? I

Really, it's very childish and beneath you...and just remember do on to others...the GOOD part of do on to others...

I for one, have gone out of my way to try to accept your just posting and trying to be nice. so I wasn't on the board last night to say hi...but ...I just wasn't...I'm not on all that much, but I just think this NONSENSE is beneath you...frankly, I'm sadly disappointed...

I hope you are proud of yourself and whatever or whoever you are reporting...and don't tell me it's this macho thing of your's I know plenty of perfectly masculine secure men who would never stoop to this stuff....they don't need to.

This is no better than the 6 th grade kids who whisper behind their hands at other's misfortunes, or try and get people in trouble...

Meanwhile, there you are, on the comics chatboard, waiting for whatever you think you have engineered...

To quote your favorite phrase on there...tsk, tsk, tsk...

I'm a little confused, Cal, you know I rarely post on here, but a few people pointed me to your post. You come to the comics board and complain about how you are treated, some of us try to welcome you...you get all ...well, focussed on past events ..most of which YOU started....and ignore the nice stuff....and then this...

For someone who spends all this energy talking about other people reporting posts, and complaining about the character of people who report posts, it sure sounds like you have been doing some things that you complain about in others...Did you really think no one from comics would see you here? I

Really, it's very childish and beneath you...and just remember do on to others...the GOOD part of do on to others...

I for one, have gone out of my way to try to accept your just posting and trying to be nice. so I wasn't on the board last night to say hi...but ...I just wasn't...I'm not on all that much, but I just think this NONSENSE is beneath you...frankly, I'm sadly disappointed...

I hope you are proud of yourself and whatever or whoever you are reporting...and don't tell me it's this macho thing of your's I know plenty of perfectly masculine secure men who would never stoop to this stuff....they don't need to.

This is no better than the 6 th grade kids who whisper behind their hands at other's misfortunes, or try and get people in trouble...

Meanwhile, there you are, on the comics chatboard, waiting for whatever you think you have engineered...

To quote your favorite phrase on there...tsk, tsk, tsk...

Can you say that one more time, but slower?