• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question on CGC holder

9 posts in this topic

I asked this to CGC but would like to see if someone here knows. I just purchased 3 CGC books and the sides of all three can be pulled apart about 1/4 in. but the corners stay together. Is this normal? I don't collect holders and these are my first CGC books

so I can't compare to any to see if maybe someone opened or tried to open the cases.

Anyone help?

I asked this to CGC but would like to see if someone here knows. I just purchased 3 CGC books and the sides of all three can be pulled apart about 1/4 in. but the corners stay together. Is this normal? I don't collect holders and these are my first CGC books

so I can't compare to any to see if maybe someone opened or tried to open the cases.

Anyone help?

Stick it in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes...flip..and repeat...set on a window sill to cool...then viola...your CGC holder is properly sealed... wink.gif

The book however is slightly browned... 893whatthe.gif

Just so nobody tries this at home...I'm Kidding!!!

Stick it in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes...flip..and repeat...set on a window sill to cool...then viola...your CGC holder is properly sealed... wink.gif

The book however is slightly browned... 893whatthe.gif

This works best on "New Universe" titles from Marvel .... or at least that is my experience...