• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Daredevil #9 thanks !

12 posts in this topic

I'm currently scanning all my raw comics and put them on my database.

I try to give an honest grade on each book but i must admit that it was not so easy on this one:

ddnc0009.jpg

ddnc0009b.jpg

A very nice front cover with small wears on it (front cover looks 7.0 imho, maybe more) but the main flaws are the tears at staples on the back cover...

Currently started to scan about 800 silver/bronze age books.

I'm now at book number 11 crazy.gif

i've also started some months ago scanning some of my books (focusing mainly on the silver age and early bronze), but it's been some time i've puted that aside.

it's my main goal nowadays to scan all my comics from silver age to early cooper...where all the great stuff is!!!

it's really a nice project to be able to have all that visual data, helps you know exactly which copies you have and look at them when the screensaver goes on! grin.gif

regards

it's really a nice project to be able to have all that visual data, helps you know exactly which copies you have and look at them when the screensaver goes on!

To be able to see my collection from everywhere in the world is also one of my goal yay.gif

it's really a nice project to be able to have all that visual data, helps you know exactly which copies you have and look at them when the screensaver goes on!

To be able to see my collection from everywhere in the world is also one of my goal yay.gif

893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

and it's much cheaper than living on a frenzy buying rampage too...gives us a very good excuse to stop and enjoy what we already have!!! cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

regards