• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: SA Marvels (ASM, DD, FF, X-MEN) - FREE SHIPPING

20 posts in this topic

A few Silver Age Marvels for your consideration! 893applaud-thumb.gif

This one looks much nicer then the scan, especially in a mylar and fullback. The scan is slopped, not the book! The colours are much nicer as well. It came out grainy when it's not. Probably in the FN- range but im going VG/FN to be safe.

Also have nice duplicates of ASM 116 and 126 if anyone is interested. The 126 is a VFN-.

spider1.jpg

Love this copy. The colours are vibrant and glossy. Biggest problem is the TRC and bottom of the spine. Otherwise a great book. Back is bone white but the is a tape pull and the slightest of tears. FN.

DD10.jpg

This is the 1st appearance of Dragon Man and also the engagement or wedding of Sue and Reed (i think!). Structurally a VFN but as you can see it has a water stain which technically probably makes it a 0.5!

FF35.jpg

First ever X-Men annual from 1969. This sold on eBay for $30 only for the person to be a deadbeat NPB. Solid GD. news.gifSOLD

XMA1a.jpg

I will accept all reasonable offers until i get home and have a chance to pull out the OSPG. Airmail shipping is a flat 10 bucks no matter how many books you want.

I'd be interested in the FF issue, but I'd be paying more to ship it (to the US) than the cost of the comic. smile.gif

No offence but the US dollar at the moment is the lowest it's been for years. I was only joking when i said 0.5.

I'd be interested in the FF issue, but I'd be paying more to ship it (to the US) than the cost of the comic. smile.gif

No offence but the US dollar at the moment is the lowest it's been for years.

So sad, cause this is SO true sorry.gif

No offence but the US dollar at the moment is the lowest it's been for years. I was only joking when i said 0.5.

Hey I still have some quid left over from last visit. poke2.gif