• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Results of my 1st CGC submission in ~7 years

4 posts in this topic

I just got back the first lot from my CGC submission from Supercon. Here are the results.

Batman 455, 9.8 white

Batman 465, 9.6 white

X-Men 212, 9.6 white

X-men 213, 9.4 white (I think this one was damaged at CGC!)

Spiderman Versus Wolverine (87), 9.8 white

Superman 1 (87), 9.8, white

Justice League 1 (87), 9.8, white

I have decided to begin cleaning out a lot of the doubles, triples, etc from my collection so I sent in a few books from several titles to see how my grading was and get a gauge on the market for books from the 80's and early 90's as well as some silver age and golden age. The silver age bundle is still at CGC so I need to wait before I can post those results.

I just got back the first lot from my CGC submission from Supercon. Here are the results.

Batman 455, 9.8 white

Batman 465, 9.6 white

X-Men 212, 9.6 white

X-men 213, 9.4 white (I think this one was damaged at CGC!)

Spiderman Versus Wolverine (87), 9.8 white

Superman 1 (87), 9.8, white

Justice League 1 (87), 9.8, white

I have decided to begin cleaning out a lot of the doubles, triples, etc from my collection so I sent in a few books from several titles to see how my grading was and get a gauge on the market for books from the 80's and early 90's as well as some silver age and golden age. The silver age bundle is still at CGC so I need to wait before I can post those results.

I'd probably resub them for the higher grade. 27_laughing.gifhi.gif

..I wouldn't re-sub them,...but I might have them reviewed,... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Definitely have them reviewed sumo.gif

Who'dathunk that "other" box would turn out to be such a boondoggle? grin.gif