• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIN my Ditko Spideys!

19 posts in this topic

Amazing Spider-man 24 F+ $75.00 (OS FN 6.0 $93)

Bright, glossy copy with white pages! Main defect is the small tear/crease on the back cover (see scan).

as24.jpg

as24back.jpg

Amazing Spider-man 25 VF $175.00 (OS VF 8.0 $255)

1st appearance Mary Jane Watson. This is a sharp looking copy that's super glossy with great color and off-white to white pages. The book exhibits light spine stress, and a bit of a "wave" to the bottom edge as the only defects. Very nice!

as25.jpg

as25back.jpg

Amazing Spider-man 31 VF- $100.00 (OS FN 6.0 $93)

1st appearance Harry Osborne and Gwen Stacy. Pretty copy has a great looking front cover, but there's a long crease on the back cover (see scan). Off-white to white pages.

as31.jpg

as31back.jpg

Amazing Spider-man 31 VF- $100.00 (OS FN 6.0 $93)

1st appearance Harry Osborne and Gwen Stacy. Pretty copy has a great looking front cover, but there's a long crease on the back cover (see scan). Off-white to white pages.

as31.jpg

as31back.jpg

Shipping included? If so... takeit.gif

Thank you both...I was fighting off the urge to buy those two books!

27_laughing.gif

I'm glad he didn't have a 22, 27, or 32 or I'd be takeit.gif

popcorn.gif

Amazing Spider-man 25 VF $175.00 (OS VF 8.0 $255)

1st appearance Mary Jane Watson. This is a sharp looking copy that's super glossy with great color and off-white to white pages. The book exhibits light spine stress, and a bit of a "wave" to the bottom edge as the only defects. Very nice!

as25.jpg

as25back.jpg

cloud9.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif trying to fight against this good looking puppy

regards

Is the upper staple on the 25 rusty?

I don't believe so, but I'll check when I get home. thumbsup2.gif

As I thought...no staple rust. This book is very clean!