• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nova and Ms. Marvel new art !

11 posts in this topic

Here's some cool stuff I picked up this past month! These two titles

are guilty pleasures for me as I really enjoyed them in my youth. I'm

always looking to buy new pages and covers. Enjoy! Dan F.

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=27546

Also, I'd like to see any cool Nova and Ms. marvel art on this thread even if not for sale! Can't help it, I'm emotionally vested in this stuff!! wink.gif

WOW Dan! Very cool pick-ups! Your collection continues to blow me away...everytime!!!

Wish I had held on to my Ms. Marvel pages that I collected early on....arrrrrgh! Now they are all gone. frown.gif

-Hart "Ahhhh...our youth...where did it all go?"

Also, I'd like to see any cool Nova and Ms. marvel art on this thread even if not for sale! Can't help it, I'm emotionally vested in this stuff!! wink.gif

I posted this last week on the weekly thread - Ms. Marvel #10 page 14

Ms. Marvel Vol. I

Cool page! I would have bid more, but missed the end of the auction. Congrats!

Nice pickups Dan. I remember very well all the kids in my neighborhood liking Nova because we felt we were getting in on the ground floor of the next Spider-Man for our generation. Oh well I still have the memories. Heh.

Thanks Jay and Welcome! yes, I remember feeling the same way.... and that title went south all too quickly. But for a year or so, it was pretty exciting!

I posted this last week on the weekly thread - Ms. Marvel #10 page 14

Ms. Marvel Vol. I

Cool page! I would have bid more, but missed the end of the auction. Congrats!

FYI: I had it WAY more thumbsup2.gif