• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JP The Mint. Where Does He Get Those Wonderful Toys?!?!?

96 posts in this topic

Sorry, guess wrong since I had not read all of your posts yet.

Well, if P.K. was wrong, based upon the age factor, would S.L. and Sleepers be a much better stab at it?

If so, I always thought those Sleepers columns were just one of the items that made those pre-Gemstone CBM's such a must read.

Sean L. is zillatoy on this board. Think Mr Timely may be Stv Gentner? an owner of a hotel based in the Portland, OR area. May have possibly sold him my raw Marv Mystery b/w "annual" several yrs back via PCE. gossip.gif

I'm glad that the recent Ostreet Pr Review finally broke out the fact that their are 2 versions of the Marv Myster b/w annual. Printed in USA but slightly different contents compared to Capt Amer b/w.

John also owned a set of color markers and crazy glue.

who is Joe D? And didnt Marilynn make him throw out all his funnybooks when they got married? Or did he spill Mr Coffee all over them?

Wait - - Desris, right?

Joe D, I believe, is short for Joe Dungan. Don't know which coast Robt Pennak lives on, so I'll guess Mr Timely is Red Beard from the clues so far. Do I win a No Prize? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Start dreaming odin! The guy said that Jef Hinds screwed on a deal 15 years ago when he was 15 years old...which would make the guy 30 years old! tongue.gif

Red Beard is too old to be Mr. Timely. Based upon his stated transaction with Jef Hinds 15 years ago, this would peg Timely as being at the nice old age of 30 as of 2003. Quite a nice bunch of books to have acquire before the age of thirty.