• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroescon

6 posts in this topic

Well Heroescon has started and i'm sitting at work in kentucky waiting until 2pm for my flight frown.gif Boss said no one could have a complete day off since this is the first week of the summer quarter at the college I work at, so I took a half day and will lose the first day at heroes. Hmmm wheres my boss at and half of the people in the office today ????? Crock of [embarrassing lack of self control] sign-rantpost.gif

I didn't know you were going darrel. I will be at the CGC booth meeting Kris at around 6:30 hopefully.

I didn't know you were going darrel. I will be at the CGC booth meeting Kris at around 6:30 hopefully.
I am not going to Heroes. I am leaving work at 12 to go visit my family in Alabama.

Pirate, hopefully you will have an internet connection this weekend (keep me updated when you have time on the SS books...hugs?)

Have a safe trip, I will keep a vigil on the boards until you and Kris return safely...