• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

is cgc slabs water proof ?

29 posts in this topic

If submerged for a period of time,damage will occur.My cat,Oreo did have her water break when she was pregnant on my ASM # 20 (cgc7.5) with no harm done,however.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

I'd rather not,as it might harm future sale potential of the book confused-smiley-013.gif.GOD BLESS...

That's okay....I think I found it......

asm20.jpg

EWWWWW

That's really bad, and it also tells me not to buy any books from you as I'm allergic to cats.

I can just imagine pulling out a prized posession and breaking into a sneezing fit.....

The weird thing is that REALLY happened.I'm sorry about your allergy,I try to keep the cats away from them now.GOD BLESS...

p.s. seeing the recent Cap and Mandi post made me remember it.

That's really bad, and it also tells me not to buy any books from you as I'm allergic to cats.

I can just imagine pulling out a prized posession and breaking into a sneezing fit.....

Wow! Me too, how weird. Cats are evil, they [embarrassing lack of self control] all over spider-man comics and they make us sneeze mad.gif

If submerged for a period of time,damage will occur.My cat,Oreo did have her water break when she was pregnant on my ASM # 20 (cgc7.5) with no harm done,however.GOD BLESS...

crazy.gif

I will now handle all CGC books while wearing gloves........a face mask & poncho.

Nope, here's one I bought from a guy in New Orleans. foreheadslap.gif

1295477-fish_slab.jpg

sign-funnypost.gifYou never cease to crack me up.CGC should put you on the payroll.GOD BLESS...