• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Bronze Age Keys.

32 posts in this topic

You sure have a big mouth for such a little girl.

Haven't seen a violation from me since. So why don't you get a life and actually do something with it. Rather than sit around to see if people are selling non-CGC books. Loser.

Pat

You sure have a big mouth for such a little girl.

Strong words from someone named "Pat".

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Seriously you little weenie, it's pretty easy - CGC runs things, they pay the bills and they DO NOT want to fund the sale of their competitor's books.

What the 893censored-thumb.gif about that is so hard to understand?

The rules are not hard to understand. Why you think you are the board police is another matter entirely. Your opinion means less than ScarletSpider. And your definitely not a moderator. Anyone who believes that all Moderns are horrible shows the weight of your opinion. Completely uninformed.

It's real easy to say something behind a computer. Entirely different in front of my face. But I'm sure you've always been like that.

Our posts in this thread have become pointless. You obviously admitted that you ratted me out. Just pathetic. I'm done.

Pat

Did I miss something in this thread??

I'm guessing their was a PGX book? confused-smiley-013.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Yes, but he was very discrete about it.

It's real easy to say something behind a computer. Entirely different in front of my face. But I'm sure you've always been like that.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Man, you are hilarious - me afraid of big mean "Pat". 27_laughing.gif

I'd say something else, but then I'd open myself up to yet another strike for "physical threats" and "Con fight setups". foreheadslap.gif

Did I miss something in this thread??

I'm guessing their was a PGX book? confused-smiley-013.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Yes, but he was very discrete about it.

foreheadslap.gif I'm one semester from having my BA in English and used the wrong there. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Go see your English instructor & tell him you are not worthy! 893naughty-thumb.gif

poke2.gif

Maybe San Diego is a good place to settle this.. I'd be more than happy to wear the stripes and ref a "meeting of the minds".. I'm taking bets too.. stooges.gif

1 million dollars there is no fight at SD or any other con.