• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic raffle for richnerds sister-in law

42 posts in this topic

It was done for your family so I will leave that up to you. Figured you would give what you could anyway but wanted to do something from the community. It seems to have been met with mixed feelings.

It was done for your family so I will leave that up to you. Figured you would give what you could anyway but wanted to do something from the community. It seems to have been met with mixed feelings.

I appreciate what you are trying to do here. If it is causing you a headache just drop it. There are people on the board that have a big jones for me right now and it wont ever go away until they grow up. So they make my sis-n-law suffer for what they dont like me for. hi.gif And I'm not even talking about Joe.. 27_laughing.gif

I wasn't really gonna get in, it would be bad news if my name was drawn. Although it would of made my first yellow label. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Rich

Rich,

I'm Italian (Calabrian) and originally from Howard Beach, New York. I am as thick headed as it comes so I will let this ride until someone from CGC pulls the plug. Regarding those that do not approve...they can choose not to participate.

It would have been easier to just send richnerd some money and sell the book outright.

Exactly. confused-smiley-013.gif

I appreciate your input, I honestly do but this is what I decided to do instead. At least I can always count on everyones honesty 100% of the time on these boards (and that's not always a bad thing).

There are people on the board that have a big jones for me right now and it wont ever go away until they grow up.

Rich

Rich, I assume you mean me because I was the one who posted about the no pay to play thing.

I really don't have a single problem with this as it was a private joke because I ran a raffle about 2 years ago and that was the reason the pay to play rule was put into effect.

smile.gif

There are people on the board that have a big jones for me right now and it wont ever go away until they grow up.

Rich

Rich, I assume you mean me because I was the one who posted about the no pay to play thing.

I really don't have a single problem with this as it was a private joke because I ran a raffle about 2 years ago and that was the reason the pay to play rule was put into effect.

smile.gif

893whatthe.gif You have a jones for me. foreheadslap.gif

Yo bro dont assume, it only makes an @$$ out of u and me. I was talking about someone I got a pm from. thumbsup2.gif

I just hope that the peeps that have done these things to help out arent getting the crappy PM's I'm getting. Christo_pull_hair.gif

And I pray that the ones sending these PM's never have to face what my brother and sis-in-law are now.

Now back to our regular scheduled program.. 893applaud-thumb.gif

OK fellow forumites I have a winner. After putting all the names in a hat (actually an empty coffee can) I had a co-worker pull the name out and 'topofthetotem" is the winner. He should have to give it back due to his lack of sportsmanship but he did win fair and square.

The_Beyonder gets a consolation prize for top $$$ donated.

Thanks everyone for the help and the money is on its way to richnerd

OK fellow forumites I have a winner. After putting all the names in a hat (actually an empty coffee can) I had a co-worker pull the name out and 'topofthetotem" is the winner. He should have to give it back due to his lack of sportsmanship but he did win fair and square.

The_Beyonder gets a consolation prize for top $$$ donated.

Thanks everyone for the help and the money is on its way to richnerd

893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Lucky Canuck