• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All-Star #5 CGC 7.0 for sale!

49 posts in this topic

The 1st appearance of Hawkgirl! It's got slight pro resto work. A great copy though. Colors are all there, spine is pretty tight, and pages are off-white to white! 893whatthe.gifacclaim.gif

Unrestored Overstreet price is $2,200; obviously I'm not asking that since this is restored. I'm taking offers on it, and will accept reasonable ones.! insane.gif

hc12.jpg

hc11.jpg

bumpit.gif

Ah, cool! I am with some people!

I feel special now!

Oh wait, everyone says I am am special. Damn

Yep, short yellow bus special. grin.gif

I've never been on one! i've seen one, but never beeon on it.

Should I go to google and see why their special aswell? poke2.gif

yeahok.gif

Ah, cool! I am with some people!

I feel special now!

Oh wait, everyone says I am am special. Damn

Yep, short yellow bus special. grin.gif

Ironic you of all people should mention that. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

hi.gif

hi.gif

Hey SIlvers, just for you I'll put down an asking price. thumbsup2.gif Hmm, anyone up for $1800 asking price with partial trade being acceptable? That's $400 under unrestored Overstreet price. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I forgot I posted in this thread. shy.gif

How's it coming along? yay.gif

hi.gif

hi.gif

Hey SIlvers, just for you I'll put down an asking price. thumbsup2.gif Hmm, anyone up for $1800 asking price with partial trade being acceptable? That's $400 under unrestored Overstreet price. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I forgot I posted in this thread. shy.gif

How's it coming along? yay.gif

Its going alright. smile.gif I need to get on AIM more often. Are you going to be on AIM tonight?