• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

100 book lot-SOLD

14 posts in this topic

I am offering a 100 book lot,culled from my overstocks,with a few books I just don't collect.Would prefer to sell as a lot.Using the 2005 Overstreet,I came up with a ballpark book value in excess of $1500.

These are not moderns,they are almost all 12 cent era books-Amazing Spideys,Tales To Astonish,FFs,Avengers,Adventures,Cap Americas,ect,ect

Most valuable books would include these-TOS58(1st Solo Cap) in Gd+,TOS59 in VG shape,Spidey30(GD+),58(F+),86(F),Avengers 21(F+).

If the books don't sell as a lot,I'll relist them individually.

The lot includes 6 TTAs,10 TOS,10 Avengers below issue 80,4 pre100 Spideys,6 FFs,10 Cap Americas (166 being the latest)

NO CHARLETONS,GOLD KEY,FUNNY ANIMALS,ECT,ECT

Its not quite 60% Marvel,the rest DC. thumbsup2.gif

Amazing Spiderman

30 GD+

58 F+

86 F

94 F? could be VF but is sunbleached

154 VF-

Annual 21 Spideys Wedding Newstand version NM

Avengers

21 F/F+

22 VG-(slight waterstain on FC)

22 VG+

24 GD+

72 F

73F

75F

76F

77F

93 F(small tear in FC keeps it from grading higher)

Fantastic Four

57 F-

61F(white pages)

102F

114VG+

115 VF

145VG-

Annual 6 VG(birth of Franklin)

more to follow thumbsup2.gif

SOLD

Captain America

102VG(miswrapped)

107 VG

115 F

132 GD+

148F

159F

160F

162 F

165 F

166 F

Daredevil

33VG+

43VG(CAp/Kirby cover)

Hulk

120 GD+

Tales to Astonish

63 VG+

64F+

66F+

66VG+

67VG/VG+

68 GD+

Tales of Suspense

58 GD+

59 VG

63VG+

65VG+

64 GD

70 GD

72 VG-

72GD+

73GD+

82 VG

more to follow

Tales to Astonish

64F+

66F+

I'd be very interested in seeing these two. flowerred.gif

Are they really sharp?

Seriously,I'm going from notes. I think I was very conservative when I graded them.I'm hoping to sell these as a lot,without doing scans and any labor intensive work.For $3 a book,I want to avoid scans.

Seriously,I'm going from notes. I think I was very conservative when I graded them.I'm hoping to sell these as a lot,without doing scans and any labor intensive work.For $3 a book,I want to avoid scans.

I just needed those two.

I only need 64, 66, 67, and 93 in 6.5-7.5 to complete my TTA Hulk run.

It's a great deal on the lot btw, but I don't want to buy the whole thing for just two books.

crazy.gif

Adventure Comics

238 VG_(10 cent cover)

Legion Issues

317 VG-

346 Vg-

348VG-

353GD+

366 GD

369F

378VG

379F

SuperGirl issues

382F-

386VF-

388VF-

391VG

397VF

402VF

412VF-

More to follow

I just needed those two.

It's a great deal on the lot btw, but I don't want to buy the whole thing for just two books.

crazy.gif

Don't look at it like that. You buy the lot for $325,sell it on ebay for $2 a book but charge $5 xtra for grin.gif shipping.You can be the next flying pastry co. poke2.gif

I just needed those two.

crazy.gif

Don't look at it like that. You buy the lot for $325,sell it on ebay for $2 a book but charge $5 xtra for grin.gif shipping.You can be the next flying pastry co. poke2.gif

893whatthe.gif

I just needed those two.

crazy.gif

893whatthe.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

I just needed those two.

crazy.gif

893whatthe.gif

27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gifsign-funnypost.gif

poke2.gif

flowerred.gif