• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

War Original art - Ken Barr, Andy Kubert John Severin, Ric Estrada, Sam Glanzman

2 posts in this topic

Hi all.

Here are a few of the original art pagest that I'm offering for sale. Shipping will be extra, but I'll keep it completely at cost. Any questions, please contact me.

Thanks

Shep

First, two great pages from Semper Fi. Andy Kubert pencils, and amazing John Severin inks - just check the top panel of page 2... KILLER. These came directly from Severin, and rarely make the market. Consecutive pages, great condition. Selling as a pair for $150.

Brian6.gif

Brian5.gif

Next, a very nice and not-easy-to-find Ric Estrada Bob Kanigher's Gallery of War splash. Creepy Holocaust theme. This art is missing a small stat (Estrada's original signature mark) on the bottom right with some rubber cement discolor, and some of the art has been cut and re-pasted (looks great under glass, though). All stats are original. A really impressive page. $100

brian1.gif

Next, a Ken Barr horror/war page from Secrets of Haunted House. Nazis! Horror! rt is in solid condition, with some of the zip-a-tone showing a little discoloration. Corners have been cut off. $45!!

Brian4.gif

Finally, a pair of USS Stevens pages from Sam Glanzman. These are from the 'Sailors Story' Graphic Novel. Nice shape, but a couple of panels are cut and paste. Still, great action sequences.Got these from Sam himself in San Diego a couple of years back. $75 for the pair.

Brian3.gif

Brian2.gif