• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone ever bought from Heroes and Dragons??

6 posts in this topic

Has anyone ever bought from Heroes and Dragons before....I bought one book from him in Philly, ...but there were a couple of others I was interested in,...but he's asking 4x guide for raw books and he doesn't seem to think that's extreame....any thoughts??

Blonde guy...name is Chris foss...was on one of the side isles......was just wondering cause he claims if I send the books in and get a lower grade he will give me credit towards future purchases...

J.D.

Yeah,..with my luck it will come back an 8.0...I just don't think the market is supporting 4x guide for non key silver at this time...I don't have a problem with 2x....but I think 4x is out of line.

J.D.

I have bought a CGC book from him (Superboy #102 CGC 9.0). The transaction went well, but I can't tell you about his grading skills! Although both he and I thought the Superboy #102 looked better than a CGC 9.0, from what we could see in the case. I got a good deal on it (relatively speaking).