• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes con Marvel Zombies print

95 posts in this topic

thumbsup2.gif i don't see milehigh chuck giving deals either

I did on friday. 893whatthe.gif

i said giving deals not taking advantage of down on their luck $1 box sellers poke2.gif

I don't know if taking advantage of down on their luck $1 box sellers is the right description. That was a store stock that had been in storage since 1991. Those guys had no clue what was going on, nor did they care. Chuck didn't get in on that until the frenzy was pretty much over anyway.

Yeah, selling free stuff might be pushing the envelope a bit, but there is an unspoken rule in the marketplace (or at least there used to be) that you don't craaap on someone else's sales thread unless there is a VERY good reason for it. Personally, I don't think this qualifies. confused-smiley-013.gif

....then again, maybe I am wrong. confused-smiley-013.gif

Who craapped on the thread?

Yeah, selling free stuff might be pushing the envelope a bit, but there is an unspoken rule in the marketplace (or at least there used to be) that you don't craaap on someone else's sales thread unless there is a VERY good reason for it. Personally, I don't think this qualifies. confused-smiley-013.gif

anfield fox gossip.gif

The people scolding him for selling the posters.

Within minutes someone whom i had never spoken to sent me a PM offering to help and wanted to send me a program to help recover it. He even asked where i lived to see if i was close enough for him to come over and fix my computer for me!

speaking of which - and without wishing to get into a discussion about the other stuff you mentioned, none of which i strongly disagree with - i have a program i can email you in the off chance it would work. it's a pretty strong program.

my email is in my profile

27_laughing.gif893naughty-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif893naughty-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifthumbsup2.gif

errrr...

confused-smiley-013.gif

i was being sincere. or as sincere as i am capable of being

Guys lets just drop it. I am no longer selling the prints a few interested parties have contacted me I will complete those sales it the interested parties want to complete them I will sell the rest on ebay or at my shop. I hope that everybody else gets a print.

i said giving deals not taking advantage of down on their luck $1 box sellers poke2.gif

I don't know if taking advantage of down on their luck $1 box sellers is the right description. That was a store stock that had been in storage since 1991. Those guys had no clue what was going on, nor did they care. Chuck didn't get in on that until the frenzy was pretty much over anyway.

Chucky actually bought the remainder from the guy sunday afternoon for $1650

That Conan #1 sold for $130. Some of those Thor's and x-men I got were really nice. My buddy found a MTU run from 4-15 or so and those were 9.4 candidates for sure. I wish I was there at 7am

That Conan #1 sold for $130. Some of those Thor's and x-men I got were really nice. My buddy found a MTU run from 4-15 or so and those were 9.4 candidates for sure. I wish I was there at 7am

893whatthe.gif

893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif

893whatthe.gif

I can't decide whether I love hearing stories like that, or hate hearing stories like that.

893whatthe.gif

I can't decide whether I love hearing stories like that, or hate hearing stories like that.

one...dollar...each. or 50 cents if they weren't in bags. seller was grade-a doofus

893whatthe.gif

guess it depends if you were in front of the boxes at 7am or not confused-smiley-013.gif

you bought the dealer badge so you deserve the first crack at the nice stuff.

Hey if the dealers don't buy it, we lose sales. This is the first time I've ever seen anything like that....

Other notable finds

GIJOE special & 155

30 or so copies of x-men 266 (50 cents each)

Tomb of Dracula 10

Someone found a few Conan 35 centers

Some decent independants but no Albedo's

McFarlane spideys by the box from 318 and up

Hey if the dealers don't buy it, we lose sales. This is the first time I've ever seen anything like that....

Other notable finds

GIJOE special & 155

Tomb of Dracula 10

don't forget the giant stack of Byrne X-men that guy next to Justin snagged

Other notable finds

GIJOE special & 155

Tomb of Dracula 10

[embarrassing lack of self control]

I'll say this:

I Have no problem with Kris selling these at $10, even though I want one, I can't pay ten for it (well I could, but I chose NOT TO).

Kris is/has already done a big favour for me.

You can't always expect everything to be free, I sold my USM Promo from my USM Game, for $20, no one complaind, (& it was also on ebay being sold too)

And it was $20 shipped to Canada.

I've had people contact me and actually given me comics for free aswell.

One surprised the hell out of me & gave me a [embarrassing lack of self control] load instead of just the one.

They didn't ask for anything more then my addy.

I even asked if they wanted me to pay for shipping.

And then we have the people who give out books for unbelivable prices!

(Chris, SWB, Comicdey, to name a few).

And a board member got me USM 91 signed by Bendis because I coulden't catch the Pittsburgh con, (this is where Kris came into play, he had picked the book up from Hero's, originally the member was gonna go to hero's aswell, but ended up not, so I contacted Kris, who is going to ship it to me.)

I won't mention the names of those who've done things for me without a price, because I am keeping that much private.

& I won't do it anyway unless I had permission from em.