• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Luke Cage Headed To Big Screen...

33 posts in this topic

If this heats up, my Hero for Hire "greggy copy" #1 CGC 9.0 (no production creases, actually a pretty nice book)...

is FOR SALE!!

Only extravagant offers will be entertained. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

I think Hero for Hire #1 might have some "movie legs", as the synopsis of the movie is right out of the comic, and it's a first-app, black cover origin, that is hard to find in HG, at least as Bronze comics go.

I honestly couldn't think of a better scenario for speculation....

On another note, I've been trying to compile a HG set of the first 25 issues or so, and actually received a few more pretty nice copies this morning... and have dupes galore, including some F/VF, VF and VF/NM copies of the first issue...

Dare I sell them during the impending "movie boom".... Dare I???

T-bone (Debo?) from "Friday" smile.gif

Or Michael Clarke Duncan.

Or Iron Mike Tyson smile.gif Maybe he'll get his wish and act out raping womenand their mothers...(taken from one of his recent soundbytes...before all of you think I advocate this type of behavior) tongue.gif

I just hope it's a good movie unlike Daredevil.

Well said, and that turkey still gives me nightmares. Then again, even Dulldevil is a few steps above Matrix Retarded, so Marvel still hasn't hit rock bottom yet..

I think Punisher and MR will have a good fight for worst though.

Well said, and that turkey still gives me nightmares. Then again, even Dulldevil is a few steps above Matrix Retarded, so Marvel still hasn't hit rock bottom yet..

We'll said also. I'm still trying to make sense of that Matrix movie.

Don't even try. It's easily the most simplistic, poorly-written movie I have ever seen, and has been fast-tracked from the ground-up, and spits out gibberish for the hardcore fanboys to argue about until the next one hits the theatres.

I'm a pretty smart, well-read guy and saw through that about 10 minutes in.

Oh well, at least this manipulative tripe keeps the fanboys off the streets.

What about Micheal White for the role remember Spawn the Movie? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif. Need someone built but with some fighting ability thinking Steve James aka Action Jackson in American Ninja or Kung Fu Joe in I am gonna get you Sucka make it a kick [!@#%^&^] 70's film thats funny as hell. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Watch the Animatrix and that fills in some of the logistic gaps - a la Star Wars prequels 1-3....it was like watching my PS2 games come alive - makes sense since Square was behind much of the animation..

Watch the Animatrix and that fills in some of the logistic gaps - a la Star Wars prequels 1-3....it was like watching my PS2 games come alive - makes sense since Square was behind much of the animation..

MATRIX FANBOY ALERT --- MATRIX FANBOY ALERT --- MATRIX FANBOY ALERT

P.S. I understand the movie, I just thought it sucked the sweat off a dead rat's balls.

MATRIX FANBOY ALERT --- MATRIX FANBOY ALERT --- MATRIX FANBOY ALERT

P.S. I understand the movie, I just thought it sucked the sweat off a dead rat's balls.

Now *that's* an image I never wanted in my mind... sheesh!