• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave Cockrum Signature Series

37 posts in this topic

just a futurians GN by dave and paty. For some reason I just couldn't make myself get xbooks done. Was really weird.

001BOBIM122.jpg

I didn't know that was your book, that was the one dave used to kill that fly, should have a tiny spot on the back. thumbsup2.gif

I got an X-Men Special Edition (the light blue cover one with a new Magik/Kitty story in the back...I think you all know the one) signed

A Ms. Marvel #18 signed (1st Mystique) by Cockrum (cover) and soon Mooney (interior)

X-Men #100 (new series) Cockrum variant cover. Really nice copy, should be a 9.8.

I had nearly a half box of books for Cockrum to sign for Paradise customers. About 120 total. Biggest request by far.

Included about 5 copies of Giant-Size X-Men 1. 3 copies of X-Men 94 and nearly every other x-book he did and a few other keys like Iron Fist 14. Surprised no one submitted ASM 194 - that's a Cockrum cover.

Guess I'm wrong. Credits say it's an Al Milgrom cover. Looks too nice for Al.

There is an alternate cover by Pollard (which is pretty nice).

CoverAS194alt2.gif

That's the cover I was thinking of. I wish they would have went with it. I think it was Stan himself who had Al do up an alternate.

Cockrum signed about a short box full for me a few years back including 2 GS X-Men #1, 2 X-Men #94 and the letter page of Avengers #35 where he wrote a fan letter (while he was in the Air Force). For me and a friend of mine he probably signed 200 books.