• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is This For Real?

35 posts in this topic

While you guys are fiddlin' with that auction...I went underground...

155 here...

400 there...

893applaud-thumb.gif

You know... with the exception of the Charltons... I could have sold you much better [!@#%^&^] than that... boxes and boxes and boxes of it... tongue.gif

While you guys are fiddlin' with that auction...I went underground...

155 here...

400 there...

893applaud-thumb.gif

You know... with the exception of the Charltons... I could have sold you much better [!@#%^&^] than that... boxes and boxes and boxes of it... tongue.gif

Cripes...just the shipping from Seatle would break me... 893naughty-thumb.gif

..at least now I've got something to give out at Halloween.... 893applaud-thumb.gif

While probably a very decent buy for the bucks, would these really be considered "undergrounds"? To me, they look more like "Independents".

I don't see any Zaps, Checkered Demons, Arcades, Freak Bros., etc. originals or reprints in the groups whatsoever.

Yup...I didn't view them as true Undergrounds....I guess that's what he thinks they are... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You're giving out THAT WORTHLESS [!@#%^&^] [!@#%^&^] [!@#%^&^] at Halloween????

Man, why don't you just put up a sign that says "Please egg my house and slash my tires..."

893whatthe.gifI hope for your sake lighthouse the TTA 27 book is complete for your current bid. Looks like there is serious competition among some board members...WOW 893applaud-thumb.gif

You're giving out THAT WORTHLESS [!@#%^&^] [!@#%^&^] [!@#%^&^] at Halloween????

Man, why don't you just put up a sign that says "Please egg my house and slash my tires..."

Kiss my azz..potatohead....I don't need to hand out these books in order for that to happen...that's already a forgone conclusion...

At least on not bidding on a silly ant book....jeez watta moroon... stooges.gif

Rick - does your mom know you bought all those naughty books?I don't know what the neighborhood parents would think if you gave their kids "true" undergrounds - you'd be up so fast on that website where they put the bad men to watch out for in the neighborhood tongue.gif

Rick - does your mom know you bought all those naughty books?

It aint my Mom i'm worried about...it's the wife.... 893whatthe.gif...guess I'll have to tell her how valuable they are and that 20 years from now I will sell them off so we can retire... 893applaud-thumb.gif