• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-men 9 (4.5), 33,40,55 98.5-9.2 0 raw for sale prices reduced

13 posts in this topic

Here are some silver age X-Men books...low grade on the 9 and high grade on the others. All books are in the grading forum if you want to see the opinions and comments.

X-Men 9.....4.5.....60.00

X-Men9front.jpg[/img]

X-Men9back.jpg[/img]

Grading is fine. Prices are a little high compared to recent board sales but it might be in line with Overstreet so without checking i couldn't tell you.

I'll give you $100 for the 33, 40 and 55. Doubt you would want it though.

confused-smiley-013.gif

So tell me guys...is it the grading?? prices??? Or just no interest...???

Constructive feedback solicited!!!

Thanks!!

My 2 cents,,,like it matters, is unfortunately books CGC graded in 9.0 like these X-Men sell roughly for the same amount, or almost the same after you send them down to Sarasota to get graded. If they come back in 9.2 then the buyer made a good deal. So this is just my opinion, people don't want to gamble on them not making the 9.2. You are honestly grading them. I bet if you put these on ebay with a smaller picture and said 9.0/9.2 who knows if the moon is just right a 9.4 people would snap them up.

Grading is fine. Prices are a little high compared to recent board sales but it might be in line with Overstreet so without checking i couldn't tell you.

his price for the X-men 55 is about 60% of guide.

it's a tough go selling non key SA books here

Thanks for the offer, but a little too low...