• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So Are You A Buyer, Seller, or both on eBay?

47 posts in this topic

Hi all, I have been a member of this board for a little while posting here and there off and on. I have gotten to know a few board members before even joining this site and a few after joining but many of you are still mysteries to me as to your identity. I am sure that will come with time. For now I was curious as to who was a Buyer, Seller, Both Buyer and Seller or does not bother with eBay 893whatthe.gif on this board. Thought it would be interesting to find out and if your not to scared to list it whats your eBay User ID or just PM me if ya want gossip.gif

Need to sell more now! Been busy though. Buying seems much easier - Lois Lanes, Wonder Woman, modern "variants" (ooh shiny chrome covers) and Marvel price variants...good comics in general. My id is same on ebay as it is on the boards. My shill ID is... oh ...you didn't ask for that... wink.gif

So, is it just personal preference on how you want to set up your seller account. i.e. ways you'd accept payment. Figuring out postage I'd imagine is a factor. Providing a good description of what you want to sell has got to factor in, and deciding what price you want to start off with.

I'm a seller with very little buying. ebay ID is jsandsmark. That link will take you to my store, because this week I'm posting 8x10 photos, not comics. I'll be putting up comics again next week. I'm thinking, hmm, some more JLAs maybe.

-- Joanna

Great thanks for the replies so far for those who do not know about me. I am a 99% seller who buys only when he finds stuff to resell. Though I do have my Hulk #2 to 6 now only need #1 not ready to fork over a grand to several grand to acquire one yet. My eBay ID is Jasons-Auctions I have done lots of business with a few people on the board and everything I sell is always no reserve. I have higher dollar to lower dollar comics so check them out as well if ya want. grin.gif

Buyer, Seller, Shill Bidder, Thrill Bidder...

I do it all...

Under more id's than anyone here with the exceptions of speedjunkies and bonds25...

No current auctions, but will have some 9.8 Venom #1's up in a day or two... and Authority v2 #1 as well...

ebay id: lighthouse_comics

Though I do have my Hulk #2 to 6 now only need #1 not ready to fork over a grand to several grand to acquire one yet.

And I am in possession of the worst completely-readable, non-water-damaged, non-mildewed copy of Hulk 1 in existence... sumo.gif

Though I do have my Hulk #2 to 6 now only need #1 not ready to fork over a grand to several grand to acquire one yet.

And I am in possession of the worst completely-readable, non-water-damaged, non-mildewed copy of Hulk 1 in existence... sumo.gif

893whatthe.gif a horrible reader copy without water damage or mildew nice...hopefully no tape either or missing pages coupons... wink.gif