• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So Are You A Buyer, Seller, or both on eBay?

47 posts in this topic

Though I do have my Hulk #2 to 6 now only need #1 not ready to fork over a grand to several grand to acquire one yet.

And I am in possession of the worst completely-readable, non-water-damaged, non-mildewed copy of Hulk 1 in existence... sumo.gif

893whatthe.gif a horrible reader copy without water damage or mildew nice...hopefully no tape either or missing pages coupons... wink.gif

Okay, I said the worst completely-readable, non-water-damaged, non-mildewed copy... and you're expecting no tape?... Hrmmmph...

There's roughly... lemme see... carry the 2... um.... 186" of tape... yeah... just over 15 feet of it... that's 4.5m for the rest of you...

Oh yeah... and the entire bottom 3/4" of the book is gone... not just the cover... the whole book... all of it... It's all white space, so it doesn't affect the story... but it's all gone...

But no missing pages... no coupons cut out... Not strip-cover... All in all, it's a beauty...

Can't recall if I ever posted a scan... Greggy could tell you... He gets mad every time I mention the book... Guess he doesn't have a Hulk 1 of his own... tongue.gif

100% buyer 0 seller but i need to start selling off a lot of my 9.4s 9.6s that i have 9.8s of because i have really run out of room to store them.lighthouse my hulk #1 is cgc 1.0 so dont feel to bad,im just glad its not restored tongue.gif my ebay id is dolphinsrwj and im still looking for amaz spiderman#301 cgc 9.8 for under $300 shocked.gif

Can't recall if I ever posted a scan... Greggy could tell you... He gets mad every time I mention the book... Guess he doesn't have a Hulk 1 of his own... tongue.gif

Yeah...you posted a picture of that POS before! 893Rant-Smilie-thumb.gif

Right now.....I don't do much of either. I rarely ever sell anything, and although there are a bunch of books on my "want list", I simply don't have $$$ to acquire them right now. I'm like a kid in a candy store when it comes to comics and ebay, so I've been trying to fill that "collecting void" by spending time HERE on the CGC forum. grin.gif

Damnit Joanna, quit selling off all your belongings to live, and get to work!! mad.gif

tongue.gif

I'm working! I'm just not getting paid for some of it, and getting paid poorly for the rest. But I work every single day, 7 days a week. I never go anywhere other than the post office and the grocery store, never buy anything other than necessities.

I'm just not cut out for a normal job where you go somewhere for 8 hours and then come home. And they pay you for that. I've done it, but I was miserable.

So everybody -- feel free to buy my belongings!

-- Joanna

Though I do have my Hulk #2 to 6 now only need #1 not ready to fork over a grand to several grand to acquire one yet.

And I am in possession of the worst completely-readable, non-water-damaged, non-mildewed copy of Hulk 1 in existence... sumo.gif

893whatthe.gif a horrible reader copy without water damage or mildew nice...hopefully no tape either or missing pages coupons... wink.gif

Okay, I said the worst completely-readable, non-water-damaged, non-mildewed copy... and you're expecting no tape?... Hrmmmph...

There's roughly... lemme see... carry the 2... um.... 186" of tape... yeah... just over 15 feet of it... that's 4.5m for the rest of you...

Oh yeah... and the entire bottom 3/4" of the book is gone... not just the cover... the whole book... all of it... It's all white space, so it doesn't affect the story... but it's all gone...

But no missing pages... no coupons cut out... Not strip-cover... All in all, it's a beauty...

Sweet with that much tape it should hold the book together for awhile or till it turns the book completely orange and falls off. Hey you have a reader copy which is better than what most people got....nothing. Greggy calls it a POS book cuz he is just jealous. He gets angry when he gets jealous and trys to rant but all we hear is 893blahblah.gif

Sweet with that much tape it should hold the book together for awhile or till it turns the book completely orange and falls off. Hey you have a reader copy which is better than what most people got....nothing. Greggy calls it a POS book cuz he is just jealous. He gets angry when he gets jealous and trys to rant but all we hear is 893blahblah.gif

Shaddup Ogre! BTW...I will [!@#%^&^] slap you in SD and run away with the greatest of ease! sumo.gif

Yep... I actually taped it myself... the original tape was falling off.. but trust me... this book needs it...

I am soooooo tempted to get it slabbed just to see the description... "Buttload of tape. Worst trimming job EVER."

Shaddup Ogre! BTW...I will [!@#%^&^] slap you in SD and run away with the greatest of ease! sumo.gif

Ogre may not catch you right away but Ogre will seek revenge and will not give you good high grade issues like I give Ricky so behave!!!!! 893naughty-thumb.gif

Oh...you won't catch me at all! Greggy doesn't collect the [!@#%^&^] that rickdogg has so screw off man! goodevil.gif

Oh...you won't catch me at all! Greggy doesn't collect the [!@#%^&^] that rickdogg has so screw off man! goodevil.gif

mad.gifWell You have to Find me first man. I know what you look like and will have Ricky send me that pic again so I can find you and slap you first. Should only take one Ogre Sized slap to knock you down since you're basically 99% talk rather than any sort of buyer or seller grin.gifsumo.gifflamed.gif Ricky is a better comic flipper than you are man!!! 893Rant-Smilie-thumb.gif

mad.gifWell You have to Find me first man. I know what you look like and will have Ricky send me that pic again so I can find you and slap you first. Should only take one Ogre Sized slap to knock you down since you're basically 99% talk rather than any sort of buyer or seller grin.gifsumo.gifflamed.gif Ricky is a better comic flipper than you are man!!! 893Rant-Smilie-thumb.gif

Mmmm...there are a lot of freaks in SD so I may not be able to pick you out! Who cares if rickdogg is a better flipper! I don't flip books! That's the fool's way to make tons of $$. Greggy has a better way! smirk.gif

Mmmm...there are a lot of freaks in SD so I may not be able to pick you out! Who cares if rickdogg is a better flipper! I don't flip books! That's the fool's way to make tons of $$. Greggy has a better way! smirk.gif

MMmmmmm...yup gonna be hard to find this Ogre among all the other freaks who either dressed up to live out their own weird Fetish, I know your coming as a Hobbit Greggy and interesting enough you don't need a costume 893whatthe.gif, or people entering the masquerade ball. I know your way of flipping books you talk about them so much hear 893blahblah.gif people are forced to bid high on them just for you to quiet down for once 27_laughing.gif

Bigman, Ogre, Fokker--I kid cuz I love. You know how much I sell and what I buy since I send you links most of time 893applaud-thumb.gif But for the record about 95% Sell(yes even if they go for .99!!!) and 5% Purchase on Ebay. Here are my links:

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/heynow!!!comics_and_collectibles/

http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=4736277&ssPageName=L2

Some of you others might know me as well...hopefully is a good thing?? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif Anywho--Time to go Spearhead now(Yes am a gamer as well) now to only figure out how to list auctions and Spearhead at same time????893frustrated.gif