• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So Are You A Buyer, Seller, or both on eBay?

47 posts in this topic

Been buying and selling on ebay since January '97 (when the entire comics category was less than 30 pages), and a quick review of my feedback shows transactions with board members going back over 5 years ago! 893whatthe.gif

Started off in big-time buying mode, but mostly selling these days...although who knows what tomorrow will bring! My aboutme page on ebay.

Like so many others have posted, I do both. I've made a conscious effort not to buy as much stuff as I did up to about a year ago. So I mostly sell but occasionaly indulge myself when I see something really cool.

Check out my Ebay items for sale if you're interested, my Ebay id is davehennen

I'm selling off my past to finance my present! crazy.gif

Dave H

Just a buyer on Ebay. Every once in a while I'll throw on a Blockbuster, but haven't in well over a year. I prefer selling privately as opposed to using Ebay/Heritage, etc. I've had better results and also enjoy the person-to-person deal-making and the opportunity to work regularly with those that have similar goals.