• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few different items for sale.... More added in first post!!!! 7/9/2006

24 posts in this topic

I have a few odds and ends that don't really fit with the show inventory. Reasonable offers accepted. Shipping exact cost, whatever method preferred. Paypal and money orders accepted.

-- New issue(s) added. Going out for awhile. PM/post any interest in the following and I'll respond later tonight with pics & prices. Thanks.

1.Random Sonic Hedgehog issues - G/VG

2. Random Gold Key and Harvey 70s lot

3. Greaser #2 Rip Off Press 1972 VGish

4.Usagi YoJimbo 1-10 + Special #1

5. Vampire Lestat 1-12 nnovation

6. Fell #1 Wareen Ellis

7. 2 random cavewoman issues

8. Ultimate FF 21-23

9. Girls #1

10 New Mutants #98

11. X-Men #25 (free w/ purchase of CGC 9.8 slab)

12 Couple of random Gemstone disney books w/ 6.95 covers

13. Random "biography" comics -- Martin Luther Kind Jr, Mickey Mantle, etc

14. Heroes Con 2005 dealer variant print (ff)

15. Heroes Con 2006 dealer variant print (cap)

Amazing Spider-Man 168 CGC 9.6 $60

th_P7080089.jpg

X-men #25 CGC 9.8 It has a DF cert inside the protective bag stating its #1 of 49. Anyone know why? $60

th_P7080087.jpg

th_P7080091.jpg

Will add more stuff later

X-men #25 CGC 9.8 It has a DF cert inside the slab stating its #1 of 49. Anyone know why? $60

th_P7080087.jpg

th_P7080091.jpg

Will add more stuff later

That's wierd, I didn't think CGC put DF certs in the slab. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Not to mention that DF books get Qualified labels due to the sig on the cover. Or they used too. confused-smiley-013.gif

I'm sorry I made a mistake. The cert is actually in the protective bag, NOT IN THE SLAB. The bag has the DF silver sticker and has never been opened. I just figured it was in the slab and didn't examine that close. sorry.gif

Also have

The Titans = Hardcover book that contains over 170 full color paintings of Marvel Comic superheroes by Boris Vallejo and Julie Bell. Pretty cool book $30

Will take a picture tomorrow of this and some other stuff. Thanks for looking thumbsup2.gif

Not to mention that DF books get Qualified labels due to the sig on the cover. Or they used too. confused-smiley-013.gif

There is no signature on that book as far as I can tell. I think that back in the day, DF would submit books and sell the graded copies. The COA is worthless.

There is no signature on that book as far as I can tell. I think that back in the day, DF would submit books and sell the graded copies. The COA is worthless.

You're right...no sig on that book. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif