• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAW Silver Age FFs -- 56 - 98, Annual 6. SOLD!!!

1 post in this topic

Rhino Summer Cleanout Sale continues....

Up this time is a nice lot of FFs, between issues 56 and 98. Most are in the Fin range, a few nicer, and a few lower grade. The majority of the books are very flat, clean, and glossy with no major flaws, just minor overall wear. Paper quality is very nice, off-white or better, except for the VG range ones which are more like Cream to off-white.

Shipping: your choice of Priority or Media Mail, I will quote shipping, no profiteering! But the whole lot for $211 and I'll pay shipping in the continental US.

TOTAL Guide = $422 ; Total My Price = $222, TAKE THEM ALL FOR $200!! That's than 50% off guide!!

NOTE -- THIS LOT IS SOLD!

Here's the list and scans:

FANTASTIC FOUR

56 VG

Nice cover gloss and inks. Interior splash page has stain (looks like coffee stain) and back cover has small stain. Nice reader copy!

OS Guide = $20; My Price = $9.00

59 FINE

Flat, clean, and glossy. Minor general wear such as spine stresses, minor overhang at top edge of cover, but no major flaws. Killer story featuing the classic “Doomsday” arc!

OS guide = $27; My price $14

60 FINE

Flat, clean, glossy with only minor wear. Small indent at right edge of cover (bundle string indent?). Nice solid book! Climactic conclusion to the Doomsday arc!

OS Guide = $27, my price $14

66 VG

Flat and glossy, but has heavy spine stress and corner creasing, chip out of lower left corner, and other general wear. No single major flaws, however. Origin of Him (Warlock).

OS Guide = $24, my price $10

68 VG/F

Flat and glossy, but sear at spine, blunting of corners, light creasing, and just general overall wear. Maybe closer to a Fine-.

OS Guide = $17.50; my price = $8

69 FINE+

Nice book. Very flat and clean, some glossiness. No major flaws to note. Very light printers paper seam crease on cover (not visible in scan). Tiny scuff top center edge of cover by the “E!” in “MAGAZINE!”, light abrasions on top corner of cover, and slight loss of reflectivity of gloss keeps it from higher grade. Great eye appeal!

OS Guide = $27; my price $15

70 FINE

Flat, clean, and glossy with rich colors. Very few visible defects on black background cover, rare for this book! Very minor wear includes some indents along right edge (bundling string indents maybe?), very light corner creases in upper right corner. Some loss of gloss on back cover.

OS Guide = $21; my price $10

73 FINE

Another nice book. Nice inks, still nice gloss, etc. No major flaws. Minor overall wear, super light dust shadow at bottom left corner of cover. Very small price of .50 in pencil on back cover. Sweet special guest star issue! May be closer to a FINE +, but I’ll call it FINE.

OS Guide = $30, my price $19

76 VG

Lower grade, makes great reading copy. Just general overall wear, scuffing, staple rust, but nothing missing.

OS Guide = $16, my price = $4

77 FINE-

Looks flat, glossy and clean, and it is, but back cover has some surface dirt, centerfold loose from top staple (solid throughout the rest of the book and cover though). Otherwise nice, not major creasing or defacements – great eye appear for the money! Surfer appearance.

OS Guide = $22, my price = $10

78 G/VG

Lots of wear, additional staples added by some genius. Good reading copy!

OS Guide = $ 9; my price $2

79 FINE

Nice – this one looks like a VF – flat, clean, nice gloss, no significant flaws on dark cover, but has some surface dirtiness on the back cover, and .75 written small in pencil on the back cover. Another book with excellent eye appeal

OS Guide = $18, my price $9

81 VF+

Gorgeous book. Only super minor flaws – a few spine stresses, very minor surface wear. Great color, gloss, and eye appeal!

OS Guide = $36, my price $25

82 F/VF

Another stunning book – super light dust shadow (?) upper edge of cover, small ding in spine under the bottom staple, very light impact ding upper right corner. Killer color, gloss and eye appeal!

OS Guide = $24, my price $14

84 F/VF

Gorgeous book, only a few stresses and very minor wear keep it out of higher grade. Gorgeous!

OS Guide = $24, my price $14

86 FINE-

Very nice book, but has some surface dirt on right edge of cover.

OS Guide = $14, my price $7

91 FINE+

Super book, flat, clean, and very glossy. Looks VF but has minor edge wear along top and right edges.

OS Guide = $16, my price $8

98 FINE-

Gorgeous book has killer gloss and rich colors, but back cover has creasing, and indentations.

OS Guide = $11, my price $5

ANNUAL 6 F/VF

Flat, clean glossy – bought as “VF/NM unread” from Joe Koch, but not quite VF/NM. Has some wear in bottom left edge, slight corner blunting. Still a gorgeous book though!

OS Guide = $39, my price $25

TOTAL Guide = $422 ; Total My Price = $222, TAKE THEM ALL FOR $200!!

SCANS:

ff56.jpg

ff59.jpg

ff60.jpg

ff66.jpg

ff68.jpg

ff69.jpg

ff70.jpg

ff73.jpg

ff76.jpg

ff77.jpg

ff78.jpg