• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROAST: Rake Joanna over the coals!

56 posts in this topic

I don't hate anyone! I just ran out of prizes.

You could have recycled the ones that (hopefully) you received today! sumo.gif

You could have made me a winer instead of the other "WINNERS"

Man, you'd BETTER be kidding or I'm going to let you "win" my roast and you'll get an autographed jar of KhaosUrine!

I don't want to recycle those. I want to treasure them. And the mail hasn't come yet.

Man, you'd BETTER be kidding or I'm going to let you "win" my roast and you'll get an autographed jar of KhaosUrine!

Yes I am ...

I honestly thought my parody was good thats all.

Yes I am ...

I honestly thought my parody was good thats all.

Look, when you get the package, don't shake it, and for the love of god, don't drop it. Open it carefully and be mindful of the "this end up" label.

And don't forget! Collect all two of Khaos' bodily waste (series 1) limited edition collectibles!

I got'em greggy! And boy howdy, those are some GORGEOUS books!!! I'm thrilled beyond measure, and I mean that sincerely. Thank you so much -- I just love them.

-- Joanna

I got'em greggy! And boy howdy, those are some GORGEOUS books!!! I'm thrilled beyond measure, and I mean that sincerely. Thank you so much -- I just love them.

-- Joanna

Geez, greggy... that's a lot more praise than I got for sending her the 9.8 Batman... mad.gif

Whadja do? Pack the comics in Wonder Woman Underoos? tongue.gif

Oh wait... my roast is next week... forget I said anything... nope, just standing here minding my own business... WHOA!!! LOOK OVER THERE!

*runs away waving his arms and singing the Greatest American Hero theme song*

-- Joanna

Geez, greggy... that's a lot more praise than I got for sending her the 9.8 Batman... mad.gif

Oh wait... my roast is next week... forget I said anything... nope, just standing here minding my own business... WHOA!!! LOOK OVER THERE!

Yo House, I worked off a wantlist not only from Joanna but from the other 2 prize winners! tongue.gif

Hell...if I won your Batman, I'll sell it back to your for slab cost just to get rid of that POS! sumo.gif

-- Joanna

Yo House, I worked off a wantlist not only from Joanna but from the other 2 prize winners! tongue.gif

Hell...if I won your Batman, I'll sell it back to your for slab cost just to get rid of that POS! sumo.gif

I hate you. boo.gif

[

The package was free of 'roo and/or spooge, so I think greggy was on his best behavior.

'House, I am very grateful for the Batman. I'd never seen a CGC'd book in high grade before and it meant a lot to me to have the opportunity. I will admit that it didn't help me understand why so many of you guys want high grade slabbed books (I was hoping for insight). But I'll keep pondering it in the days to come and hope to find an epiphany.

Winners: all prizes were mailed today. Just a heads up.

Did you ever get a hold of JC?

Nope. So I gave what I assumed to be his prize choice to one of the 3rd place winners. Snooze you lose, I guess. I couldn't wait for months for him to answer my PM.

-- Joanna