• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Ultimate Spider-Man #1

50 posts in this topic

I see you have chosen wisely as to who to turn to.

Why yes, Obi-wan . . . grin.gif

I was thinking more of the

"You have chosen wisely" from the Indiana Jones movie.

I love the part when he says, "He choose poorly" after the dude dies.

He doesn't just die. His face melts, junior (add scottish accent).

Ha "Doody" sums up the look on her face.

Have you guys noticed that more and more people seem to be joining and doing dash and grab type posts? It seems that some people(not necessarily the author of this thread) join just so they can try to unload junk or buy at cheap price. I hope this isn't the path the marketplace is taking!

Maybe there should be a 3 months or 500 post minimum before a new member can post on the marketplace. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No need too...it seems we are handing business just fine. 27_laughing.gif

Maybe there should be a 3 months or 500 post minimum before a new member can post on the marketplace. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Kind of OT, but for all the shills around here I don't see why there isn't a 30/30 policy in effect for all new accounts. As in, new users cannot start new threads for their first 30 days and can only create a new post 30 minutes after their previous one.

While not deterring every a-hole, it sure would make things more annoying for them if they had to wait out the 30 days before going haywire. Just a thought...