• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gorgeous NM JLA 51 for sale...

25 posts in this topic

Taking offers on this one. Easy NM/NM-. The only flaws are very light staple tarnishing and a tiny bit of transfer near the bottom staple on the back cover. Killer copy with nice PQ, perfect centering and colors, and great gloss.

SOLD

JLA51.jpg

JLA51bk.jpg

You should remove that signature. line before Arch steps on it.

I say keep it until Arch makes you remove it.

No, keep it up on the board. I said it and will stand buy it. I have no problem keep it up, please!

Oh my, what someone won't do that doesn't sell a comic book for $220.

Oh by the way, the money in my wallet says "hello".

"First off, it's my money. I will spend it on whatever I like. Second, I am under no obligation to buy anything I do not wish to buy when it comes to my life as a "hobbyist". Third, as I told you, I used that money on a better deal for a different book that happened to be offered to me at that time period."

Translation:

"My mommy said I can't buy anymore comics and I need to take out the garbage and do my homework, NOW!"

"First off, it's my money. I will spend it on whatever I like. Second, I am under no obligation to buy anything I do not wish to buy when it comes to my life as a "hobbyist". Third, as I told you, I used that money on a better deal for a different book that happened to be offered to me at that time period."

Translation:

"My mommy said I can't buy anymore comics and I need to take out the garbage and do my homework, NOW!"

sign-funnypost.gif

Translation:

Well you probably can't get any girls in real life. tongue.gif

Oh my, what someone won't do that doesn't sell a comic book for $220.

Oh by the way, the money in my wallet says "hello".

I resold the book you welched on, remember? I don't need you or your money. My posts are about alerting other members about how much of a dirtbag you are, not because I care about $200. screwy.gif

I'm trying crazy.gif

Finally finished moving all my stuff into the new place.

yay.gif

yay.gifyay.gif

5 trips with a 27' U-Haul truck later, I'm done headbang.gif