• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

26 posts in this topic

thumbsup2.gif

I couldn't of any other things that would date back to the Middle Ages that came from the early Silver-Age.

Mandarin's rings? confused-smiley-013.gif

Most everything else, a G-Bomb (Hulk), or a spaceship (FF), or an Iron suit, wouldn't be around in 1602. smirk.gif

Ya know, I read it when it came out and liked it but for the life of me I can't even remember what the artifact was! frustrated.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Hint: A wooden stick.

You figure out what you should do with it. wink.gif

foreheadslap.gif Thanks for jarring my memory!

And for what it's worth, Cap being the indian caught me by surprize also. I might have had a better clue if I pronounced his name Rojas instead of thinking the J sounded like an H! I was reading it as ROHAS! Christo_pull_hair.gif

Jayman, I did the exact same thing makepoint.gif

I love alternative stories and thought the mini-series was merely OK. There were some interesting points but the story crawled along. Could easily been cut down to 3 issues IMO. The ending sucked as well. Seems as if Gaiman didn't really know how to end the whole thing so he threw in a generic, and clichéd, gimmick to explain it all.

The art saved the whole thing though. Kubert really did a fantastic job...

Jim

i always thought Virginia Dare was Gwen Stacy

confused-smiley-013.gif

You know I sort of thought along that line, but Virginia had white hair.

confused-smiley-013.gif