• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thor 194-205 VGs

16 posts in this topic

Full run of 12 issues all have a book length fold down the middle of the book. Not a color breaking crease. Otherwise the books are pretty nice but still VG's.

Classic Buscema picture frame cover and art with Ragnarok story line

Sold as a lot for $25 postage paid

t200.jpg

1 minute too late. confused.gif

makepoint.gif

I'll remember that. devil.gif

I always wanted to read that Thor run, but instead of hitting these, I spent 20 minutes sifting through the morasse that is Comics General. sorry.gif

Thats what you get for sifting through the misery. Instead of focusing on the bad of the hobby you should be focusing on what you are here for.

If there is a God, this package will be eaten by the Posties. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

1 minute too late. confused.gif

makepoint.gif

I'll remember that. devil.gif

I always wanted to read that Thor run, but instead of hitting these, I spent 20 minutes sifting through the morasse that is Comics General. sorry.gif

I try to check the Marketplace first when I log on, even if I don't think I'll be buying anything. Staring with General is often enough to make me want to log off.

I try to check the Marketplace first when I log on, even if I don't think I'll be buying anything.

I know, but I blew most of my "fun money" on some more Dell goodies this month, so I didn't think I'd see anything in my price range. insane.gif

JC, I thought you were looking for higher grade.

I am, but this is a prime reading run. I love reading books from that era (drink in the nostalgia) and for $25 it was a no-brainer.

That is true, I just finished reading 199 and 200 so I posted 'em. The way I figure it, if I brought these to a store I'd get $5 for the lot. Flip side is, to buy 'em at a store would cost $50. Gotta love no overhead. yay.gif

Ed

JC - you dirtied your hands trying to buy VGs? I'm surprised. (Although if you're looking for nice VGs, the book length "dent" is a good way to go. I have bought many a "Fine" only to notice those 5 years later.)