• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

need a favor from a san diego attendee

6 posts in this topic

Could someone who's going possibly pick up this for me and try to get it signed? I'll pay the cost (assuming that the $900 cover price is a joke...if it's more than $20 then forget it) plus shipping to 75023. PM me if you can help me out...I'd really appreciate it!

I will try....not going to promise anything, but I will try...will be there Wednesday thru Friday........

FW, coordinate with me as I told Kenny I would help as well. No sense in us both doing it. You can reach me on my cell in SD at 202-498-0011.

I will try....not going to promise anything, but I will try...will be there Wednesday thru Friday........

FW, coordinate with me as I told Kenny I would help as well. No sense in us both doing it. You can reach me on my cell in SD at 202-498-0011.

Ya, if either of you could do it, that would be awesome. I don't know what the demand for this book will be like at the show, but his HC book was #1 on Amazon for quite awhile, so you may want to grab it early if you can. I would prefer it be signed on the inside cover instead of on the outside if possible. Getting the illustrator to sign it too would be cool, but not critical. Thanks for offering. Whoever gets it, just pm me and I'll paypal the money plus a few extra bucks for your time.