• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm a FATHER! MY SON was born today!

29 posts in this topic

He's a little guy, only 4 pounds 13.5 ounces. My wife delivered him after a 3 hour grueling "push" session this morning at 10:39 A.M. (after about a 14 hour induced labor).

It's the most amazing experience in my entire life!!!!!!!!!!

I figured I'd post this in golden age as I do the bulk of the posting in here.

Details and pictures to follow after the dust settles.

acclaim.gifcloud9.gif

What, not good enough to post in General? Congratulations!!!!

Best, Brad

Congratulations!!! I'm very new to the site - actually I'm a silver guy, a Dennis the Menace fan, but I'm a dad as well. I was obligated away from comics for about four years as a new dad, and am just now getting back in to the comics. Probably not what you wanted to hear, but I will say it has been great fun. The heroes welcome home each night is pretty hard to beat. A little girl and a little boy for me, and I'd almost trade my Dennis #1 for them. Almost. Well, ok, if I got to visit the Dennis #1 now and then......

Congrats again - Hope mom and little guy are doing well.

David B.

CONGRATS! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I hope you that you enjoy fatherhood as much as I do! It is the greatest thing in the world! thumbsup2.gif

I've waited for this my entire life; being there for the delivery was the most incredible experience ever!

Right now Mom is getting her much needed rest, and I'm in charge! He's so tiny!

Nicholas01.jpg

Nicholas02.jpg

Nicholas03.jpg

babies like paper. they like to crinkle it up, tear it up, chew on it, toss it, whatever. so keep the comics off the ground! baby blob got to my price guide and almost tore out the x-men page and he looks longingly at the colorful comics daddy plays with. he would just LOVE to destroy those? so, even though your little guy is several months away from causing havoc, start preparing now!

babies like paper. they like to crinkle it up, tear it up, chew on it, toss it, whatever. so keep the comics off the ground! baby blob got to my price guide and almost tore out the x-men page and he looks longingly at the colorful comics daddy plays with. he would just LOVE to destroy those? so, even though your little guy is several months away from causing havoc, start preparing now!

lol @ "Baby blob". Yeah, I watched a small girl (maybe a year old) sit and rip a magazine into tiny pieces yesterday at the doctor's office. My comics are safe until he turns maybe 8 or so...