• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some early Bronze high grade CGC books for sale....

12 posts in this topic

Take a look at some fantastic high grade CGC'd books I am letting go. All are nicely centered and have excellent eye appeal. Priority mail shipping is only $6.50 which includes delivery confirmation.

Amazing Adventures #7 CGC 9.4 $75.00 (Neal Adams cover/art, Inhumans) SOLD

Avengers #98 CGC 9.4 $85.00 (Barry Smith cover/art, Kree-Skrull War)

Swamp Thing #7 CGC 9.4 $75.00 (Wrightson cover/art, Batman app.) SOLD

X-Men #116 CGC 9.4 $65.00 (Byrne cover/art, Savage Land) SOLD

aa7.jpg

aveng98.jpg

swamp7.jpg

xmen116.jpg

I have no problem shipping to Canada and do accept Paypal. I would have to check with the Post Office on Monday to find out what the actual Global Priority shipping charges would be for the box (I believe the weight would effect price) and I would only charge the exact shipping fee. If you don't have a problem waiting until Monday for me to find out the cost then the book is yours. Thanks for your interest.

Karl, I happened to notice a CGC package I previously shipped Global Priority to Canada is $11.50 (no tracking) or around $17-20 for Global Express which has tracking. Let me know which you prefer and I'll get it ready for shipping as soon as payment is completed.

Sounds great, you are in San Diego so I can even save you the shipping fee if you would like to pick it up? Take care.

That sounds good to me. Maybe we could meet at the SD Con. You going to be there Saturday? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hi Andrew!

That is great. Those two books were fantastic - and you were right, the #96 sure looks a lot nicer. Glad to add this one to my collection too. Just PM me with your Paypal user name and I will make the payment by tomorrow at the latest.

Looking forward to the book for sure. Thanks,

Karl.